Friday 18 May 2018

BRAND NEW collection

WOOHOO, I got creating again- between packing and moving my mom into her new retirement apartment. Gosh, I am nearly a professional house packer and mover at this stage, having done 6 ‘packs and moves’ since Sept last year (Us x2, Dad’s place x 2 , my kids x 1 and my mom now x1)!! Holey smokes I’m sooo tired of boxes- HAHAHA. Crazy right? Mom hopefully is the last set of boxes for a while. *crossing fingers and toes*- lol

----------------------------------- NEW @ TDP ----------------------------------

For a limited time ONLY – you can grab these below @ 30% off

mi-kit_06

Most Important : The Kit

mi-Papers6 mi-ellie_06

*also available as separates – images linked*

mi-JC-06

Most Important : Journal Cards

mi-WA_06

Most Important : The Word Art

***** OR SAVE 42% on the FULL COLLECTION! *****

mi-collection6

Most Important : The Collection

----------------------------- CREATIVE INSPIRATION ------------------------------

Stef

By Stef

Julie

By Julie

Jenni

By Jenni

Maribel

By Maribel

christelle

By Christelle

Shannon

By Shannon

Rae

By Rae

AMAZING creative inspiration.. they make me want to scrap!! Now is someone could send me some free time that would be the best gift ever- lol

---------------------------------- SUGAR HILL CO ----------------------------------

My NSD 2018 Grab Bag is open and all items available @ 25% off

kb_PnP_simply9_09

Pats n Prints : Simply 09

kb_tagit13_09

Tag It : 13

kb_TM_ornate6_9

Tie Me : Ornate 6

kb_Templates_frameit1_9

Templates : Frame it 1

kb_inkysplatters5_09

Brushes : Inky Splatters 5

I hope you all have a super fabulous weekend, I think I’m going to hit the golf course and grab some fresh air and exercise(and a little frustration- hahah) . Enjoy whatever you choose to be doing.

Hugs and Loves


No comments: